Sunday, March 04, 2007

The $167 Billion Defeat

Jews' Jaws Six

Shark America Four

Number of Earthquakes in the Past Seven Days: 149

My Old Pal God has asked to do two things for you in the coming days; to talk to you more about God, which I rarely do because it is tantamount to being illegal for me to do so in the USA; and to begin tell you step by step how God will destroy Big Money in the process of saving this Earth and our human race from miserable death.

I have explained to you that God has determined to destroy Big Money; and along with that explanation I gave you evidence that I am right.

What was that evidence?

The evidence was naming for you the exact date of the China stock market plunge; but even in doing that I did not describe to you fully the intricate accuracy of the "Strawberry-Ichigo" code, the code that contained that advance documentation.

That code, given to my by God a few hours before I gave it to you, documented that event a full five days in advance; and placed that event in Asia.

No one else in the world could do that but I, the only audible mental telepath in human history.

This, of course, in addition to my having named dozens of major events in advance since America began its torture-enslavement of me in 1967, including the loss of the space shuttle Challenger, including the attempted assassinations of Ford and Reagan, including the 9/11 attack.

No one else in the world could do that but I, God's One True Telepath.

My source of information in all of this is God, as has been the case all my life, in the womb, and long, long before my conception. There is more to God than all the religious teachings and dogmas of this world put together can contain.

The American people have tortured and enslaved me, whipped and flayed me for some 35 years because I say God talks to me and I talk to God. I suggest that the fact that I do indeed talk to God and God does indeed talk to me makes what the American people have done to me a very dangerous gamble.

So, God has asked me to talk about God.

At different times there are different ways to talk about God; God who time and time again saves my life when Americans torture me to the edge of my grave; God who tells me the exact moment when a meteor will appear; God who tells me the world is dying, and patiently gives me proof after proof after proof, and asks me, "Virgil, do you have anything better to do than report this news?"

At this time, today, the best way to talk about God is to tell you about God's intention to destroy Big Money.

I don't know if I can tell you why God is going to destroy Big Money, but I will try; I don't know if I can even tell you what Big Money is, but I will try.

It is not the amount of money so much as the state of agreement within Big Money, the agreement of Ownership of the Destiny of the World.

This is an important sin, so I will say it again: The great sin of Big Money is the agreement of Ownership of the Destiny of the World.

But let's step back from this attempt at definition, that only gets us walking through propaganda muck and distorted history up to our knees; let's talk about what God is going to do to Big Money for Big Money's crime of stealing and murdering this Earth.

You know, Jesus wasn't just whistling "Dixie" when He said it was harder for a rich man to get into Heaven than a camel through the Eye of the Needle.

Let's approach God's "Metaphor of Attack" on Big Money, which you might incorporate into your thinking while you watch the snake oil TV financial wizards pontificating on the stock market shock, speaking in all their money wizard words, like a bunch of false priests discussing a false religion in the Pig Latin of the worship of Money and Power.

To understand why I knew about the China stock market drop, see God as telling me about it in terms of God's intent to cause it.

To understand God's Metaphor of Attack, see world-wide Big Money as a whale, and the China event as God's harpoon penetrating the whale's back.

Understand, if you have a few million dollars you are not Big Money, you are more like the alter boys serving the priests of the church of Big Money, or the choir girls Big Money preaches to and takes behind the alter.

Big Money manipulates the starting of wars; Big Money kills presidents and potential presidents; Big Money puts presidents in office, child-men like George W. Bush who are in no way qualified other that they are princes of Big Money. Big Money manipulates the direction of events.

Who profits from George W. Bush's stupid and fascist invasion of Iraq? Only Big Money. There was no reason for invading Iraq other than to create for Big Money another money making war machine, and further steer this Earth toward greater war, toward greater accumulation of wealth and power by Big Money, and toward ultimate human disaster.

Big Money is the rebirth of royalty, and all that means; Big Money is the reestablishment of aristocracy, what the American Revolution revolted against.

The goal of big money is the return of the human being to serfdom; and then the spreading of nuclear plague that wipes out the teeming, squirming, laboring, wormy masses, and leaves Big Money free do divide the world like pieces of stolen-planet pie.

This is why God is going to destroy Big Money.

So, God's harpoon is in that whale, the Big Money whale.

Now let's take a look closer at this God's Space War Metaphor of Attack. See on your mind's movie screen a whale of sailing ship whaling days, who knows its back has been pierced a harpoon, but does not know what a harpoon is, and does not yet know the hit was fatal.

The whale swims along, puzzling over what has happened, feeling whatever it is it will correct itself like shark bites and hard times have corrected themselves in the past.

The whale is swimming strong with the harpoon in its back, and he becomes aware the harpoon in his back is attached to a line (though he does not know what a line is), and that the line is attached to the harpooner's longboat (though he does not know who and what these things are), and he is aware he is dragging the heavy longboat behind him (though he does not know what this means).

The whale has not yet become weary, become savvy, he does not yet know he swims inexorably to his death; to being taken, dead, aboard the sailing whaling vessel, and to being cut up, his parts being used for this and that, to the total of what he saw as his greatness and rulership of the sea becoming corset bones for ladies of fashion, and oil for the lamps of midnight lovers, and perfume for the noses of courting swains, and money in the pockets of whaling sailors to exchange for grog and whores back home in New England (which he does not know exists).

That is, as the whale still thinks it can swim away from the problem, Big Money still thinks God's harpoon just an irritant that will go away, and has no idea of the damnation that awaits it, and no idea, yet, that God is the harpooner who harpooned it.

Ironically, God's destruction of Big Money might just prove the existence of God.

That whale knows the harpooner better than Big Money knows God; and loves the harpooner more than God loves Big Money. Big Money is stupid about God; but God is wise to Big Money.

I want to point out again what I have pointed out many times before; Big Money knows about the rapidly approaching death of this Earth even though it tells you everything is just fine; and the plan of Big Money is to save the world for itself and its serfs and its palace guards by murdering Pretty Good Money, Little Money and No Money, thereby reducing the human population of this Earth by at least five billion.

Big Money is an international conspiracy against you, your parents, your children, your home, your peace and your life. To Big Money you are less than a fly on dung, you are the dung under the fly.

You and yours are the fertilizer for the fields of bounty of the New Order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home