Friday, March 09, 2007

The $172 Billion Defeat

Jews' Jaws One

Shark America Nine

Number of Earthquakes in the Past Seven Days: 149

As America's bad luck would have it, it looks like I will be without an Internet connection when the "Big Toe Amputation" code ripens. This almost certainly means Big Toe will be amputated.

I can track this event for two more days; then it's back on the road again for me; and it seems to me the critical codes will not be transmitted to me until sometime after Monday, after I have been forced to pack up my computer and go in search for a home. Americans so love seeing me living in a state of homelessness.

Oh, well, what the Hell, it's just another God-damned American losing his life and his soul; no more important than a fart in the wind.

I will decipher the Big Toe Amputation code for you when Big Toe is amputated or when I am a free man, whichever comes first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home