Saturday, March 10, 2007

The $173 Billion Defeat

Jews' Jaws Zero

Shark America Ten

Number of Earthquakes in the Past Seven Days: 140

A lot of people seem to be in a huff about the FBI's violation of some people's rights. The FBI has been violating my rights non-stop since at least 1967, and this bothers none but God and I.

The same journalists and politicians who are blah-blah-blahing about this "Patriot Act" violation by the FBI think any nasty thing the FBI does to me is just fine and dandy.

Threats of murder, threats of beatings, theft of documents, wild accusations, smug superiority, violation of my most fundamental constitutional rights; this is the FBI of my experience, and I have never been legally accused of, and certainly never tried and convicted of, a crime.

Before God gave me the gift of audible mental telepathy I was one of the most pro-police people you could ever meet; but as soon as I was in a weak position the police became pigs in their treatment of me; and I must admit my opinion of them changed.

There is the old expression, "Power corrupts, and total power corrupts totally", and this corruption can be seen in police forces and government agencies around the world, the United States of America being no exception.

I have had two policemen armed with guns and badges knowingly and with forethought and planning charge me with a crime I did not commit; and in the process cost me thousands of dollars, and hours of physical labor, and the loss of my business. The great horror is I am not an exception in this; this is common.

There seems to be something about the type of people who go into police work, so many of them enjoy misuse of power and extra-legal punishment.

It is one of my duties as the only audibly telepathic Christian since Jesus is to know people by their works.

The police tell me they are very nice people, but they sodomize my life and laugh while they do it. Who am I to believe, the pro-police propaganda or the pain in my ass?

I think the police of the United States of America, including the FBI, should make an open apology to me and pay me compensation for their criminal activity against me going back to at least 1967.

I think America should understand that just like the misuse of power by the police has changed my attitude toward the police, the misuse of America's power has on near-infinite levels changed the world's attitude toward America

An injustice is never forgotten. When the victim dies God continues to remember it.

There is an Iranian saying which probably goes back to the days was Iran was called Persia, "There are no small enemies". America should understand this, because America's history from its outset has been to attack and bully the smaller and weaker.

World Wars One and Two were unique exceptions to this. Korea, Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan were entered into on the false assumption that those nations were weak. A weak nation to America is like a worm on a hook to a fish.

Think about this, if I had been the son of a Mafia don rather than the son of a North Dakota farmer when I became audibly telepathic, the American people would have stopped torturing me after two or three of them were found sleeping with the fishes.

It is my helplessness that excites the Americans who torture me; it is the same excitement the rapist feels; and the child-murder feels, and the baby torturer feels.

The psychology of America in its torture-enslavement of me is the psychology of the baby murderer.

Last night's cowardly psycho-fascist American torturer drove a pickup from Redondo Beach, California, license number 7L54623.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home