Sunday, November 30, 2008

The $1,139 Billion Defeat

We seem to have received no new God's Space War codes since our rather imperfect advance documentation of the Mumbai, India story.

When we look at our last two advance documentations--the meteor in Canada and the bloody mess in India--we are struck by the perfection of the first and the imperfection of the second.

This juxtaposition is remarkable because the first was so impossible and the second so predictable; the first so colossal, the second so mundane in the context of I.C. News' larger work.

When you understand (if you dare to understand) that God is I.C. News' primary source of news you might appreciate that God had God's Own Sweet Purpose in giving us such clear advance information on the time and location and circumstance of a meteor's impacting Earth but such murky advance information on the violent deaths of so many people.

You will note that no one else in the history of the world has ever documented a meteor's impact in advance but I, Virgil Kret, God's One True Telepath; yet the United States of America is so slavishly committed to making me suffer it must flush away that truth and all its implications.

This has been the practice of the Americans for over 30 years. Once having tasted the national pleasure of national torture of an audibly telepathic human being the Americans could not take that needle from their arm.

So, even if I had documented the Mumbai attack perfectly--not just its date exactly for some six weeks in advance--it would done me absolutely no good.

And more, the US and Israeli government pigs who monitor this work, who monitor this singing of the canary they have blinded in the hope of milking military intelligence from my pain, might have figured out the target rather than getting all huffy over my calling the Americans and the Israelis Cowards and Kikes.

Is there any reason why I should have clearly warned of that attack? Is there any reason why God should have wanted me to?

Was there anyone killed or wounded or cast into mourning who gave or gives a tinker's damn about the audible mental telepath America tortures and enslaves?

Were any of the nations who suffered casualties sympathetic to me in my enslavement by the Cowards and the Kikes?

The Jews who died would have spat in my eye. The Americans who died would have giggled at my pain. The Indians out-Jewed the Jews in their attacks on me when I was in India.

This, I suggest, is why God made my advance documentation of the Mumbai attack so murky and so diversionary. I have no friends among the attacked, and neither does God.

I said no new God's Space War codes had come in, but there is one code that has been popping up since the Mumbei attack which I should draw your attention to.

Do you remember I told you God has given me seven atomic bombs?

In that context my Old Pal God has asked me to point out that the old name of Mumbai--its name when I visit the city--was Bombay.

In the style of God's Space War encoding we are given a cartoon image of open bomb bay doors on an airplane on a bombing; and now we await the code, "Bombs Away!"

After that code comes in, we can expect to see my seven atom bombs falling on their targets.

Virgil Kret
I.C. News
Icnews360@aol.com
P.O. Box 2614
Nevada City, California 95959
(530) 276-4973

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home