Monday, March 26, 2007

The $189 Billion Defeat

Jews Jaws Five

Shark America Five

Number of Earthquakes in the Past Seven Days: 180

Note: Expect a Disastrous Earthquake on December 26, 2007

My plan today is to tell you a bit more about my quiet advance documentation of the fatal Japanese earthquake of a couple days ago, and what it might mean to you; but before I do that I thought I would pass on to you some instructions I got from My Old Pal God today.

The instructions were for me, not for you; but I thought you might like to read and interpret them. Christians, although I know they don't think much of me or my friendship with God, might enjoy this because the instructions came in the form of a parable.

In this parable, Virgil moves to a small town, just as I have moved to Smallville, California, and Virgil decides to introduce himself to the town by giving free fruit to all the people of the town; and he does that, he scatters beautiful fruit all around the town.

This seems fine, at first, because everyone is enjoying the free fruit.

However, there is a man who has a fruit cart, and it is his livelihood to push his cart around town and sell fruit, so Virgil's free distribution of fruit creates a hardship for him.

That's the parable containing some instructions from God to me. While I have an immediate interpretation of the meaning of this parable, I find it is best to let such instructions ripen for a time because the first meaning I think of is most often not the primary reason God had for giving me the instruction.

For example, this parable could turn out to be connected to the sign from God especially for the people of Smallville, which I have said I am expecting.

My first thoughts upon receiving the instruction went to my statement of yesterday that only about 30 out of 500 people have lost their souls since I came to Smallville, and my happy projection that that meant my estimation that 50 percent of American would their souls was far too exaggerated.

What I had meant to say, but got carried away with the happy news, was that only about 30 out of 500 Smallvillains had lost their souls for torturing me; and my thinking did not incorporate all the sins people might be carrying around other than their group torture-enslavement of God's One True Telepath.

(I understand few Christians and no Jews consider America's torture-enslavement of me to be a sin; but it is.)

I meant "happy news" in that if I had my way there would be absolutely zero souls lost; but that's another story, and that opinion of mine was one of the things that led up to God giving me the gift of audible mental telepathy.

That is, God wanted to show me I had an over-glorified view of the human being; and that gift of telepathy gave me the opportunity to learn human beings would be mean as snakes to me if they found me helpless and alone.

As you may appreciate, meanness is not a quality sought after in Heaven.

God knows you human beings better than I; I am just a Space Sailor who has sailed here to help God save this Earth, this Earth so beloved by God.

So, I am going to sit on that parable for a day or so and let it ripen and see what it really means, if in fact in means something different than what I have explained.

Back to today's report. It is a strange coincidence, or so it seems to me, that the Height of Folly is exactly the measurement in feet and inches of George. W. Bush, the child-man who has caused the United States of America to commit suicide.

That may seem neither here nor there, we are talking about the rapidly approaching death of our Earth not the Oval Office Shame of the USA, but the Height of Folly of that foolish boy-man has destroyed this world, and left we Space Sailors, with but shards and pieces of human hope, to attempt to put back together.

Black Ugly, America's current Secretary of State, once called me "simple" because of the way I look at George W. Bush's stupid and fascist invasion of Iraq and other Republican American Fascist policies and schemes.

Of course my soul remains in service of God's Truth and the bones of her soul lie scattered and bleached at the foot of the cliff she leaped off in service of the Height of Folly, saying it was worth America's murder of thousands of Iraqi children to hang the Boogie Man of Iraq.

Black Ugly, in her service of the Republican American Fascist coup that has attacked the United States of America, perhaps has more bends and twists in her thinking process than I, like the pipes of an amateur plumber who barely knows poop flows downhill; and in fact I am simple, a simple Space Sailor who has sailed light-years to be here for one reason and one reason only, the Law of the Sea commanded it.

To we simple Space Sailors the problem was simple, Earth was floundering, Earth was sinking, so we pulled alongside to see what we could do.

Sure to be sure we found madness and panic on deck, and pirates, and damned souls walking the plank, damsels in distress, so to speak; and many religious people who told us about God, strange things about God, God Who is a personal Friend of Ours, strange things that did not seem at all like God as we know God; and I never met one of these religious people who didn't think they knew more about God than I...and further, more about God than each other.

But that is still not the subject of today's report, that is just some sleep-dust that was on my eyes when I awoke and sat down here at this computer to point out my advance documentation of the fatal quake in Japan a couple days ago, and to explain to you how it may also have been fatal to you, if you look at the big picture of it.

The advance documentation was in my recent verbal images of Mount Fuji and the timing of my placing the sentence, "Note: Expect a Disastrous Earthquake on December 26, 2007", at the opening of each day's work. The sentence appeared just before the fatal quake.

In my simple Space Sailor way, my advance documentation of the fatal quake in Japan marked the conception, the insemination, if you can appreciate the metaphor, of the quake we Space Sailors call, "The Birth of the Blues", to take place on December 26, 2007.

We expect that quake to bring a dawning of the bad times to come to the dim mass mind of America.

Nine months of gestation to go, count them, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, and December, hence the birth metaphor.

We simple Space Sailors have explored galaxies through understanding the subatomic science of metaphor, which makes sense only if you understand the Universe is alive and responsive; that this galaxy, this great dance of billions of stars, is a living being..

So what I am saying here in my simple Space Sailor way is that all earthquakes are connected, and we Space Sailors are tracking the death of this Earth in part through tracking earthquakes; and when we are able to document (for our own benefit more than for yours) earthquakes before they take place we know we are on schedule, on track.

If we are on track then (more for your benefit than for ours) that means hopefully we can give good, solid warnings before California falls into the Pacific Ocean; and if we can do that maybe we can tell the psycho-fascist Americans on the East Coast when the Washington Monument will become the North Pole; thereby in our simple Space Sailor way saving a few million human lives as we attempt to keep this Earth afloat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home