Thursday, March 29, 2007

The $192 Billion Defeat

Jews Jaws Two

Shark America Eight

Number of Earthquakes in the Past Seven Days: 211

Note: Expect a Disastrous Earthquake on December 26, 2007

What I know is not going to go away even though the American people torture and enslave me.

One thing I know is global warming is just a drop in the bucket of the perils facing this Earth.

I also know if it comes down to the death of this earth being preventable through the extinction of the human species, the human species will be killed off by those from elsewhere in the galaxy focused on keeping this Earth alive; and the rich and powerful will be killed off first; cutting away and cutting away until the quick feels the pain, as Jesus taught.

Something immense is happening, something far more immense than global warming; something far more immense than that beast that has since 2000 raised its ugly head over the world, Republican American Fascism. What is happening is a cascading series of events that will kill this Earth, and all life upon it, by 2065.

Is there something more important going on in your life?

So, let's see where we are today. The Smallville Miracle I am anticipating is still in the works, but slow in coming, like sunrise on a winter's day when you stand there shivering wanting the sun to rise but it takes its own sweet time.

So let's make the Smallville Miracle one of the several balls I am juggling, and go on to something else.

While it is quite late in the game, I think I will continue to try to interest you in survival; and if the world doesn't explode sooner than I think it will, and the damn doesn't break, and if the Republican American Fascists don't murder you all, you might still come out of this in good form.

Again, if you can possibly do so plant a vegetable garden this year. During World War Two Americans planted Victory Gardens. Americans would do well to plant Survival Gardens this year, because very likely food distribution will break down next winter.

I can't teach you how to grow a garden; but I plan to plant one myself in my own City Boy way.

Some things I could teach you might be useless because you would have no time to put them to use, such as reincarnation, for example. When there are no more wombs, what good is there is knowing how to find the womb you want?

We are way behind time. My schedule had me teaching you how to reincarnate by 1976, and proving the world is dying by about that same time; and by then I expected us to be talking in serious, functional ways about the paranormal science of the death of this Earth; but how was I to know you Americans would rather betray Truth than face it?

Sorry, I am a bit ticked off.

This secret work I do was never designed to be secret; what made it secret was that the American government and media did not want it to be known. The American government and media did not know what this work was, but whatever it was they did not, and still do not, want it to be known.

In the United States of America people are censored for what they might say.

It's enough to curdle my gizzard, watching you all die when I know you need not have died but for the stupidity of the people running your show. That you are sheep doesn't help, but that your shepherds are wolves in business suits really does you in.

If I were a free man, this late in the game, the first thing II would do is teach the Art of Time Travel. I would teach individual Time Travel, the focus being how to avoid bad futures.

I am sorry to say, Americans are really disarmed in that way, they flow into the future like leaves on a river; like they flowed into Iraq, tra la tra la; like they now flow into ignominious military defeat, tra la tra la; like they flow into Republican American Fascist dictatorship, tra la tra la; like they flow on down to Doom's Day, shish boom bah.

We Space Sailors believe knowledge is responsibility; and I would not have passed through all these years of American public abuse and tyranny if I did not know this Earth will be dead by 2065; and if having that knowledge did not place responsibility on me.

I will have that responsibility until the last human being dies, probably in less that 40 years; and then the investigation and review of that loss is going to take me eons. Earth is not the first planet to die; but we Space Sailors hope it will be the last.

How did Earth die? That will be the focus of my work after you are all dead. Hopefully, hopefully, the focus will be How did Earth almost die; but if hope were soap I'd be clean as a whistle.

What killed off the human being? In the end, I think, it was murder and the bearing of false witness; what you call war and politics.

Lookit, I had you psycho-fascistic Americans figured out six months into the game. I knew you were stupid about the future; and in practical terms I knew you were each as mean as three Kitten Hitlers in a Nazi Basket.

But for responsibility of knowledge I would have gone to where I am most happy when you began your torture-enslavement of me; deep into the wilderness, and kept my wife and raised my kiddies, chopped wood, raised crops, put meat on the table with sure rifle shot and a yard full of chickens clucking; and I would have let you die, all of you in about 40 years from now.

Responsibility.

(You may not know this, but I have saved the soul of every wife and every child I have had in my scores of reincarnations. All it takes is teaching them how to swim, but that's another story.)

Knowledge is responsibility.

I could say, better to have been born in 1862 than 1939; but I was born in both, and I lived that life; marking the decades then as I had marked the centuries in previous lives, as I mark the years now; then the months; then the weeks; then the days; then the hours; then the minutes; then the seconds; until the human being is extinct, as sure as shootin', just like clockwork.

Reincarnation, that is one form of Time Travel. Christians don't like talk of it, but Jesus did it. Jesus' concept of reincarnation was quite the opposite of Eastern concepts. As souls developed through multiple lives they did not seek to exit the rebirth cycle, rather they served God as Journeyman Travelers.

Jesus knew, though, that Time Travel through reincarnation is a finite solution to an infinite situation; that this Earth would pass away, and when it passed away there would be no place for the reincarnationist to stand, no parents to choose or to chance upon, no wombs for rest and re-establishment, no birth canal to panic down; always panic, always panic, no matter how many times the reincarnationist entered life through that door.

This is the lesson of Jesus all Christians hide from. This Earth shall pass away...Jesus said it but they do not face it, instead they say all other humans but a select number of Christians will pass away, and then the Earth will be there's! there's! there's! because they are so good and God loves them so much.

They choose to believe the mad fairy tale which is Revelations over the words of the Master.

Frankly, the average horse has a better chance of getting to Heaven than the average Christian.

What the Christians have is a rock-solid, cemented-in misinterpretation of the teachings of Jesus; and as a result the Christians are one of the leading factors in the rapidly approaching death of this Earth, tra La tra la. Christians believe in murder, called by its pretty name, War, just as much as do the Muslims, and just as much as do the Jews.

There are eleven commandments for Christians; follow them, Christians, or you are not Christians at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home